Anyway to knitting.
I am almost finished on some more booties for the stall (I sold all the rest)
At the start of the year of projects I was going to do a baby blanket but that didn't happen so I am going to follow a knitalong with a magazine I get to knit up sampler squares I am half way through the first one.
I have made good progress on my Raspberry Tart, but this will be my only project that I take to my mums so I hope to crack on with it there.
Also whipped up a bunny purse for Debs.
I thought I would finish the year with a look at the list to check on progress and update (added some bits in red!) where necessary - so here it is:
WIP's and Deadlines
- Christmas jumper - timetable is here - hope to finish by Christmas (2015!)
Myrna- FINISHED 19th July (accompanied by Delphine skirt) 2 baby hats- for Thomas's teacher's twins - FINISHED 19th July
- Raspberry tart - test knit for 24th August - FINISHED 17th August - second started
- Wedding Outfit project - whole ensemble for 4th July
- Rainbow KAL socks - year long KAL with UK sock knitters will not do every pair but aim for some!
Projects for me - knitting
- See You There - gillaitt yarn
- Aquae tank top - mellifera yarn
Spiced cocoa mitts- malabrigo rios - 4 pairs fnished
- Take it Easy - mellifera yarn
- Socks - will aim for six pairs - yarn from stash 1 pair completed
Hat- Odd Stripes - Finished
- Fragile heart - shawl for the wedding
- Miranda - Sweater using Madelinetosh Pashmina worsted
Projects for me and the boys - sewing
Pyjamas- pink gingham fabric - FINISHED 1st August - will continue to make more Delphine skirt- FINISHED 12th July to accompany Myrna Blouse for work- Spotty fabric in stash - Finished
- Dress - as part of wedding outfit - muslin completed
- Quilted owl
- Coco dress in tartan fabric already purchased
- 2 Jumpers for boys - we think abate
Bunny purse for Debs Little Tourist Poncho for Lily- completed
- Sun hat for Daniel
- Ongoing swatch baby blanket - yarn bought - patterns from Lets Knit
3 baby hats
Products to develop
Bangles and knitted jewelry- finished
- Small purses for boys
Lavender bags- Completed - more to follow Wreaths- nearly finished 4
- Baby range - hats and socks - developed - more to follow
Christmas decs- completed some - more to follow Pom Poms!
Techniques to learn
- Double knitting