Sunday 9 March 2014

A Lazy Sunday!

It has been a glorious Sunday here in the South East.
We have spent some time in the garden.  The boys were playing with cars

I painted my pots and potted all but one up - the last is waiting for Basil that is currently developing on the windowsill













I cut some of the daffs that have opened up today















I have cut out all of the triangles, rectangles and letters for my bunting.  Now all I have to do is sew them together and add the lettering!!  I haven't cut the fabric for my skirt but the pattern came this week so I am ready to go.










I also made the cookies from the picture - they don't look like the ladies in the blog - I think this is because I didn't have almond butter (I don't think we can get this in the UK).  I tried to improvise with ground almonds, but they looked a bit different - still taste nice though.


No comments:

Post a Comment