Tuesday 6 January 2015

Love your Library - Week 1

So this week I have organised!!
I put the next few projects into bags, along with pattern and needles if possible.



I also made a little progress on project WO.  I have now cut the fabric for the dress and I received the yarn from Mel (Mellifera yarn on Etsy) to make the bag.  I had asked her to dye a matching aran to the silky sock she did for me in November.  Also one of my Christmas presents was a knicker kit from Sew Over It!!  So I am all set - hopefully next week I should have started some of these projects!

6 comments:

  1. The yarn is pretty...I have yarn in bags that I have already wound and I can just grab the yarn when I want to use it.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm liking that new yarn color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bag in the first picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like organizing projects almost as much as knitting them. That yarn's really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, your organization is great! Right now I have a big list in my head ... not the best strategy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the color of that yarn...gorgeous! I'm glad someone is organized! LOL! But I'm getting there!

    ReplyDelete