Tuesday 4 August 2015

Yarn Along - visiting grandparents

Me and the boys have travelled West to visit the grandparents this week!  We have been shopping this morning to buy school shoes and I have spent far too much money.
I have been making progress on both projects that I have brought with me - the purple is Rhombing Around (love this stitch - it is the seersucker stitch pattern) and the blue is my curiosa socks by Rachel Coopey.

The yarn is Mellifera yarn merino sport, which is so lovely and soft it is a delight to knit with.  The yellow is waste yarn as a provisional cast on.  The blue is splendid and is also a Mellifera yarn, this time a cash twist that is also great to knit with.
I have started The Seas, but have only managed about 4 pages while the boys were in the park playing in the sand this morning.
Linking with Nicole and Ginny.


                                                                                                                                                         

7 comments:

  1. Such pretty yarn. Lovely projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those colors are gorgeous! What fun to work on, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stitch pattern on the purple is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The yarn is beautiful, such vibrant colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a crush on the purple yarn! Love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm still loving those two colors together. :^)

    ReplyDelete