Sunday 15 January 2017

A Year of Projects Update - week 29

It's been a little bit slow here on the knitting front.  I'm not totally sure what I have been doing instead but there we go.  We had some snow on Thursday night toying with us, but it turned to ice by the morning.  It would be lovely to have just one snow day - then I could have a guilt free kitting day!!  Anyway, one day.

WIP's
I, yet again, have no finished objects.  However, I have made progress on all three of my wips - something will be finished by next week!
My sunshower vest is coming along.
I have decided that to do it to the length I want, I will need some more yarn so I have ordered some black to do a contrast button band .
My sock club socks are coming along as well - I have now done several inches along the foot, a couple more and I am onto the toes.
I have made some progress on my winter socks, but not a lot.
Well that's about it for this week. Hopefully next week there will be more to show.  Have a great week.

9 comments:

  1. All 3 of your projects are grand. I have always adored vests and just might need to make a couple in the future. The sock club socks......the cuffs are so pretty. Love all the detailing there. Your winter socks........they remind me of the movie Frozen just from their colorway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me smile when you say a bit slow on the knitting front as I am always amazed at how productive you are. I love the colour of the sock club socks, right up my street. Smashing progress as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking similarly to Faith (above). Look at all you've done! I don't know how working moms like yourself (who also get in some great "kid" time get so much knitting done. I'd say I want to be you when I grow up - except that I'm probably 20 years older than you. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your socks and the colourway of the winter socks is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay on progress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely projects and boy do I love those wintertime socks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great progress on your wips. Love your winter socks, and the stitch marker.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those socks are so adorable. I wish I could toe-up. But it just doesn't click for me. And cuff-down came to me so easily!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That speckly/stripey yarn on your toe-up socks is fantastic and complements the turquoise toes perfectly!

    ReplyDelete