Sunday 1 October 2017

A Year of Projects Update - week 14

This is just going to be a quick one this week.  We went to the season finale of the touring cars today and got back a bit too late to take photos of my WIP's.
I finished my September socks this week.  The yarn is by Hedgehog fibres and is amongst the loveliest I have ever worked with.  I can't wait to wear these, but these are for my boxosox for a moment.
I have done some work on both of my other main WIP's this week and hopefully, by next week these will almost be finished.  They being my Christmas jumper and my festive socks (a theme here I feel!)
I also bought some yarn this week (I have been good for several weeks!)  I got some Knitting Goddess for my pumpkin spice mittens that I have decided to make.
I will do a better and fuller check in next week.  Have a great week.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely socks...I haven't used any of my Hedgehog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely socks. Is that a fish lips kiss heel? I am really looking forward to the jumper photos next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colorway of the yarn those socks are made of. They look scrumptious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty and I've heard good things about Hedgehog Fibers but have never used any...I may have to get some!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for socks, the most important garment this time of year. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have heard such good things about hedgehog yarns......sooo tempting.

    ReplyDelete