Monday 26 February 2018

A Year of Projects Update - Week 35

I am in a land of stockinette at the moment!

WIP's
My Zinone by Andi Satterlund is down to the body.  So it is just stockinette all the way.  I am knitting this in Blacker yarns Lyonesse in the aquamarine colourway.  The actual colour has much more green to it.
My Christmas socks are coming along the leg, and so is just stockinette.
The next three socks for my garland KAL are up to the heels so are a little more interesting.  But then it will be back to stockinette.
Thomas's Christmas jumper is onto the body, so is just stockinette!
I am dying to cast on something new, but I really want to finish some things first.  And I will be receiving Interpretations 5 at the end of the week so. I. Must. Wait!

Hopefully I will have at least 1 finish by next week and then I can tell you all about my shiny new cast on's.
Have a great week.

4 comments:

  1. The startitis season is upon us. Stockenette is nice when watching TV but can get a bit boring otherwise. Especially when every project you have is all at the stockenette part.

    Can't wait to see what you decide to cast on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, your gorgeous yarns surely help with stockinette tedium. I love all your projects, Lucy. Looking forward to seeing what shiny new things you cast on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you said the three socks were at the heel I glanced at the photo and was all "Wait, what?" and then I reread to be reminded these are minis for a garland. Very fun and colourful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Zinone is beautiful and your little socks are so cute all lined up on your cable. Is there something with this time of year or is it leftover from all the Christmas gift knitting but I want to also 'cast on all the things'! LOL!

    ReplyDelete